I’ve been teaching group fitness since 1991 and the one thing I’m certain of is that music can make or break your workout. The right tunes can motivate you to upgrade your workout from just ok to great. I am totally obsessed with updating my music and having a fresh workout playlist for my classes and my own workout sessions. If you are looking for ideas for motivating pop workout music, I’ve got you covered. Here are my favorite songs from 2016.
- Cheap Thrills – Sia
- One Dance – Drake Ft. Wizkid & Kyla
- Can’t Stop The Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- What Do You Mean – Justin Bieber
- This Is What You Came For – Calvin Harris Ft. Rihanna
- Work From Home – Fifth Harmony Ft. Ty Dolla Sign
- Closer – Chainsmokers
- Hymn For The Weekend – Coldplay
- Cake By The Ocean – DNCE
- 24 Karat Magic – Bruno Mars
- Stressed Out – Twenty One Pilots
- Starboy – Weeknd Ft. Daft Punk
- Scars To Your Beautiful – Alessia Cara
- Heathens – Twenty One Pilots
- Bad Things – Machine Gun Kelly & Camila Cabello
Also, check out my latest mixes for download at www.workoutmusic.com! These fun four playlists keep a steady beat to keep your workouts ROCKIN! Check them out:
1. Energizing Pop
2. Girl Power
3. Let’s Hear It For The Boys!
4. Rock It Out!