So many options to choose from while purchasing a hoodie. Hoodies for men may range from solid colours, warm colours – to wild patterns depending on the personal style of choice.
Irrespective, three things mutual in all hoodies are comfort, comfort, and a little more comfort. And we agree that leaving behind the tight-fitting clothing was a great turn for menâ€™s fashion! The new trend keeps comfort a priority, so we are in luck!
Layering an outfit is essential to maintain your style sleek and carry a perfect look for any occasion. A hoodie can be layered with several items of clothing.
While 2020s essential layer has been a mask, letâ€™s have a look at 5 different hoodie layering ideas that you can wear around the house, to the gym, or at a relaxed, casual weekend or at the office too by pairing it with jackets, trousers, shoes, and t-shirts for men.
1. Pair with a bomber jacket: Hoodie under a bomber jacket is a contemporary urban statement of panache. When you wear a black or grey hoodie and pair it with a nylon or leather-sleeved jacket, you are halfway to making heads turn. Throw on some cool sneakers, and you are good to go.
2. Pair with distressed jeans: Nothing beats rustic looks when paired with a hoodie and distressed jeans. Wear a white t-shirt under a blue zip-up hoodie and pair it with your favourite distressed jeans. To finish the look, throw on some stylish sneakers.
3. The gym looks: When hitting the gym, grabbing a hoodie is like a reflex action; your mind knows thatâ€™s your go-to. To look fashionable while exercising isnâ€™t demanding a lot. A hoodie absorbs your sweat and keeps you warm at the same time. Wearing a white t-shirt under an olive-coloured hoodie gives you a unique athleisure style.
4. Under a leather jacket: Layering a hoodie under a leather jacket doesnâ€™t only look stunning but also keeps you warm on winter nights. To get this smokinâ€™ look, wear a round neck t-shirt for men in a light shade of grey under a zip-up black hoodie and pair it with a black leather jacket to finish it off.
5. The evergreen denim jacket look: Layering a hoodie for men looks flawless when paired with a white t-shirt and a denim jacket. This ensemble looks cool, casual, and striking all at the same time. Although there are different denim jackets to choose from, blue works exceptionally well. Partner a white or red hooded sweatshirt with a blue denim jacket and a pair of sneakers for a stylish finish.
Styling a hoodie for men can be simple, but with a little experimenting and the addition of different layers, a simple hoodie can be carried off in the most elegant, dashing, and chic ways.
Suppose you have been thinking about buying a hoodie or donâ€™t have one, head over to browse Sportoâ€™s range of Winter Collection including snug hoodies that offer warmth, comfort, style, and a little more comfort. With Sportoâ€™s range of full sleeves t-shirts for men, rock the hoodie look. Once you try these cool layering ideas, you will get the idea and begin to mix-and-match yourself!